- about us
- members services
- News & Policy
- policy issues
- Letters to the Editor
- First Nations In Forestry
- Truck LoggerBC - Magazine Archives
- Truck LoggerBC - Advertising
- TLA Events
Friday, January 20, 2017
11:30am - 1:30pm
Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, BC
Treat the women in your life to the Ladies' Luncheon during the TLA Convention & Trade Show!
The TLA Ladies' Luncheon event will feature:
- An exciting raffle with impressive prizes.
- A delicious meal prepared by the Westin Bayshore's head chef.
- This year’s speaker, Lotte Davis, philanthropist and CEO and Co-Founder of AG Hair.
After the luncheon, a complimentary shuttle will take our guests to see the newly renovated Holt Renfrew where they will be greeted with a surprise gift!
Who Is Lotte Davis?
Learn how this entrepreneur co-founded the only manufacturer of professional hair care products in Canada, with distribution in over 15,000 salons and beauty stores across North America, Taiwan and Australia.
In addition to building her company, Lotte Davis has worked tirelessly to demonstrate that AG Hair cares. In 2008, she began building schools for girls in some of the poorest regions in Africa with funding from AG Hair promotions and AG’s salon partners. Lotte is the 2016 winner of the YWCA Women of Distinction award for Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
All proceeds from the event will be donated to BC Children's Hospital