- about us
- members services
- News & Policy
- policy issues
- Letters to the Editor
- First Nations In Forestry
- Truck LoggerBC - Magazine Archives
- Truck LoggerBC - Advertising
- TLA Events
Employee and Family Assistance Plan
I keep hearing about EFAPs. What are they?
Employee and family assistance plans (EFPAs) provide voluntary, confidential and immediate access to professional assessment, counseling and referral services for employees and their families to help resolve a wide-range of personal and work-related concerns, including substance abuse.
Getting an EFAP for your company.
Do you need to offer an TLA Employee and Family Assistance Plan (EFAP) as part of your drug & alcohol saftey program?
- An EFAP is automatically included in the TLA small group (1-9 employees) benefits plan, and is an option to include in the benefits plan for members with 10 or more employees.
- Members who are not part of a TLA benefit plan can arrange EFAP only coverage and take advantage of the TLA’s block pricing.
3095 Woodbine Drive
North Vancouver, BC V7R 2S3
Toll Free: 1-800-432-9707
David Brandt, Client Account Manager
Marie Del Borrello, Administration, Employee Enrolment, & Invoicing
Connie Seidensticker, Claims, Booklets, & Coverage Questions
William Campbell, Quotations & Employee Communications